HubSpot is a leader in inbound marketing strategies and all things content marketing. In order to attract customers, you must produce remarkable content. But in order to expand your reach and attract global customers you must produce remarkable content that is localized for all of your target markets.
Globalization Partners International (GPI) has developed a Translation Services Connector that simplifies the process of translating all of your inbound marketing content.
GPI's Translation Services Connector for HubSpot enables users of HubSpot's marketing automation platform to initiate translation workflows with a few clicks for eBooks, brochures, web content, emails, whitepapers and an array of inbound marketing content!
Features and Benefits
The benefits of using the GPI HubSpot Connector include:
- Manage any number of translation projects with a few clicks
- Simplifies import/export process for content translation workflows
- 24/7 secure access for your global teams to collaborate and track translation projects
- Quotes, proposals and a wide range of project materials available for download
- Dashboard to view status reports, schedules and project task lists
- Translation Services Connectors are available & supported for FREE as part of providing our inbound marketing content translation services
To Learn More
Successful global inbound marketing campaigns have content that is effectively translated and localized for the target markets. In order to engage with your target audiences you must speak to them the way they communicate and in their language.
So whether you need a landing page and form in Arabic, a blog in Chinese or a CTA in Spanish…GPI's team of translators, digital marketing specialist and project managers can help.
To learn more, please visit: www.hubspotconnector.com
Resources on Translation Services
Globalization Partners International (GPI) offers comprehensive translation services ranging from initial translation glossary development and copywriting to global SEO and online testing.
For more information about our globalization and localization processes, please feel free to download our Language Globalization Guides. You may also benefit from our resources and blogs. You may find some of the following articles and links useful:
- Website Internationalization and Accessibility
- Creating Culturally Customized Content for Website Translation
- How to Create a Quote for Document Translation Services
- Software Translation, Software Localization and Software Internationalization
- Website Translation, Localization and Internationalization
- Why Businesses should Consider Translating E-Books
- Website Localization and CMS
Please feel free to contact GPI at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about our language and technology services. Also let us know if you have any interesting blog topics you would like us to cover in our future blogs. You may request a complimentary Translation Quote for your projects as well.
About the Author
Natalie was born and raised in Montana where she graduated from The University of Montana with a degree in Business Administration. Her international experience includes two summer programs, one at The European Business School in Germany and the other at The University of Brescia in Italy. She studied a variety of global business subjects including international business, trade, culture and language. Key projects for her undergrad studies included meeting with executives from large corporations such as Lufthansa, Opel and The European Central Bank as well as working with the design team on the marketing plan for the 2015 World Fair in Milan, Italy. She has a range of global event management experience including organization of the Annual Mansfield Conference on the Middle East and the China Town Hall meeting series. Her hobbies include beading, yoga, cooking, reading, being outdoors and traveling.More Content by Natalie Williams